Why Diesel Performance Engineering?
- We provide all of our customers with quality work. We truly believe in getting the job done right the first time.
- We understand how important your vehicle is to you. Whether you need to get your backhoe loader back to the construction site, have to get your big rig on the road to pick up some more freight, or have a fun weekend of four-wheeling planned, we will get you back behind the wheel just as soon as we can.
- We maintain a large in-house parts inventory so we usually have what you need on hand. For those times that we don’t, our relationships with manufacturers and diesel specialists throughout the country means that we will get whatever it is you need and get it fast.
- We have the equipment we need to get the job done right. We regularly invest in state of the art technology.
- We are experienced and professionally trained. Everyone on staff knows their stuff!
- We give fair pricing. Our goal is to create lifelong customers, not just take the money and run.
We Are Diesel Performance Engineering. We Are Diesel.
Servicing Diesel Vehicles – All Makes and Models
Performance Accessories for All Applications
Factory Trained Technicians & Field Service Available
Who We Are
We are a team of knowledgeable pros with many years of diesel and performance experience between us. We are passionate experts who truly understand and appreciate diesel performance.
What We Do
We offer factory authorized diesel fuel injection and turbocharger sales and service on all major brands as well as quality drive in service for light and medium duty automotive, construction, and agriculture equipment. From your farm truck to multi-charger unlimited pulling tractors and everything in between, we have exactly what you need, right when you need it.
Diesel Performance Engineering was established in 2003 by Rodney Davison and Tim Coleman. Rodney and Tim built their business from the ground up, based on the rock solid principles of offering our customers friendly, quality service in a timely manner and at a fair price.
“Darla and rod are amazing people. Very helpful and willing to go the extra mile to get you the right parts and help if needed. Good quality parts and service; where I buy all my parts from. Also do amazing jobs on rebuilding injection pumps also. Give them a call for your diesel and fuel system needs.”
– Herb S.
“Absolutely excellent family owned business that goes above and beyond for your needs. Very knowledgeable and respectful. They are the definition of what customer service should be. ”
– Chandra R.
– Arjan V.D.K.
For answers to common technical problems, view our tech tips.
We are proud to be affiliated with these great companies:
Association of Diesel Specialists
About the Association of Diesel Specialists (ADS)
The Association of Diesel Specialists is the worldwide diesel industry’s leading trade association, dedicated to the highest level of service on diesel fuel injection and related systems. ADS has corporate and individual members in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and many other countries. The primary membership of ADS consists of independent repair shops (Service Members) specializing in diesel fuel injection, governor and turbocharger service. Each Service Member is authorized by one or more of the Association’s Manufacturer Members, which are original equipment (OEM) manufacturers of fuel injection equipment, governors, superchargers or turbochargers. Other membership categories encompass manufacturers and distributors of replacement parts and allied equipment, and educational schools offering programs in diesel mechanic training.
To contact the Association of Diesel Specialists, please email them here – firstname.lastname@example.org
Diesel Technology Forum
About Diesel Technology Forum (DTF)
The Diesel Technology Forum is a non-profit organization dedicated to raising awareness about the importance of diesel engines, fuel and technology. DTF’s program is based out of metropolitan Washington, DC with full time representation in California. International in scope, the Forum’s resources include technical researchers, policy and communications specialists and communications experts. The Forum brings together a broad range of diesel stakeholders including diesel users, public and environmental interest groups, and government officials to encourage the exchange of information and ideas about the use of diesel technology.
To contact Diesel Technology Forum, please email them here – email@example.com